Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Week 1: Team Too-Toned

Hey all!

This week Team Too-Toned reaped a massive point total of 226.61 points! 6 of our 8 reported points this week, with Nicole, Erin, and me all earning more than 50 each and Hannah Siebens, Eric, and Irene contributing. Lisa and Ben were too busy being too toned to send in their points this weekend, so we're looking forward to racking up even more this week.

Our points came from all sorts of activities: rowing, running, arc training, horseback riding, biking, martial arts, circuit training, and even a 2k, among other gym activities and chores.

Since this is the first team update post, I'm not sure what else to write. I will say that I like how my rowing schedule, limited hours at work (scooping ice cream in Auburndale, MA... come visit if you're in the areaaaaa), and the rainy weather preventing chores all align forces and allow me to nap and watch disgusting amounts of TV... currently watching that show on the History Channel about the world after people are gone. Recommended.

Hope everyone is having a good week... get up and move!

Love,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment